Our heritage home is not a pretentious office, but a place where you will be treated like a good neighbour.
Courtyard Law is an unpretentious Kelowna Law firm with a dedicated team of Divorce Lawyers. We offer sound advice, assertive representation and timely resolutions for your family law needs. In addition to Divorce and Separation law, we also provide Wills and Estates, Small Claims legal services and Criminal Law services for disputes revolving around impaired driving, assault charges, motor vehicle offences and drug offences.
If you are dealing with divorce, a custody dispute or another family-related issue, speak to an experienced family law lawyer for trusted advice and guidance. Hiring a respected, knowledgeable lawyer could make a significant impact on the outcome of your case.
Why Courtyard Law is right for your Divorce?
As experienced Divorce Lawyers in Kelowna we have conducted hundreds of successful divorces that focus on a fair resolution for all involved.
We achieve the following results;
- Quick Settlement Time – We strive for fast and fair resolutions and often reach settlements within 120 days
- Reduce Stress and anxiety by coaching clients on taking emotional factors out of the decision making process
- A focus on protecting children when involved and preserving a healthy parent child relationship after the divorce is complete
- Obtain a fair settlement and preserving assets for the client and the children
Our Associates – Quay Law Centre
Courtyard Law is in association with the Quay Law Centre – one of the leading divorce law firms in Vancouver and the lower mainland. Quay Law Centre is the largest group of family law lawyers in British Columbia. They offer experienced representation in all matrimonial and related legal matters, including divorce, property division, child custody, child support, enforcement orders, paternity claims and more. They specialize in the divorce of couples who have a medium to high net worth. Serving clients across Canada, and internationally, who have assets or connections to British Columbia.
Our firm is a leader in family law.
- Our mission: We are driven by a desire to provide excellent legal representation and assist our clients in achieving effective legal solutions. We provide the highest quality of legal services.
- Custom legal solutions: We understand that every family situation is different, which is why we tailor our services to each client. We have in-depth familiarity with court and trial processes, mediation and collaborative law and will not hesitate to go to trial for your rights.
- Our approach: We vow to always provide our clients with honest advice and help them to have realistic expectations throughout every stage of the legal process.
- Cost sensitivity: We take a cost-effective approach to our work, whether we are representing a client during court proceedings, collaborative divorce or mediation.